Lascaux Medical Recorder 4K/3D/HD
FutureMed Global Pty Ltd
MS-300 accepts up to 4K DUAL-CHANNEL signals from different modalities, e.g. Endoscopy + Ultrasound system
- Lascaux MS-300 can record 2 channels simultaneously with the original quality kept.
- Such recording can be saved as two independent files or an integrated file, e.g. PIP/POP.
- All functions are shown in simplified icons on the touch screen on MS-300.
- Adding an optional footswitch for snapshot and larger external touch screen will bring even easier operation.
Easy File Creating & Transfer
- HIS connection allows automatic input of patient information from the worklist for creating a new patient profile.
- The images captured can then be uploaded to PACS in DICOM format.
- Users can also export the recordings and images to USB drive.
3D Video Recording
- Lascaux MS-300 accepts various 3D input formats (interlace, side-by-side, and top-and-bottom). 3D video can be recorded as either side-by-side or top-and-bottom, and it can also be converted into 2D video.
- It also supports 2-channel 3D input, e.g. surgical microscope, and robotic surgical system. Such input can be output as 2 independent files or a side-by-side video.
|AC Input||100~240V / 10~5A, 60~50 Hz|
|Dimensions||(W) 320 x (L) 310 x (H) 85 mm|
|Image Input Terminal||HDMI terminal for 1st video input x1
SDI terminal x 4 or HDMI terminal x 1 for 2nd video input
|Image Output Terminal||DP terminal for external display
(1920 × 1080 or 1280 × 1024)
|Input Resolution Support||SD/ HD/ 4K
Max. 4096 × 2160p @60, 3840 × 2160p @60
Original input resolution
Max. 4096 × 2160p, 3840 × 2160p
|Snap Shot Format||bmp, jpg|
|Weight||Approx. 5 kg (Mass) (Main unit)|